- The Vumatel promotion is applicable only to specific locations as determined by the Fibre Network Operator, not RSAWEB.
- The promotion is exclusively available for new installations or reconnection orders and is not applicable to customers with an active Vumatel connection.
- The Black Friday promotion does not cover regrades (upgrades/downgrades), and Only orders placed before November 27th are eligible.
- Annual CPI increases or other applicable price adjustments can apply, and RSAWEB reserves the right to modify pricing.
- RSAWEB strives to provide accurate eligibility information, but discrepancies may occur. In such cases, RSAWEB reserves the right to retract the promotion and offer the standard promotion if applicable. If a customer upgrades/downgrades during this period, they will revert to standard pricing.
- Customers who cancel or are terminated due to non-payment cannot reconnect on this pricing and will be subject to standard pricing upon reconnection.
- Customers will initially be billed at 50% of the line rental on the applicable speeds promotion (50mbps and above) for up to three months, including the pro-rata invoice. This means the customer will receive a 50% discount for the first billing period (including pro-rata), and subsequent 50% discounts will apply for the second and third billing periods.
- After the initial billing this will then go to the promotional pricing advertised.
- RSAWEB reserves the right to change or remove this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- If a customer unjustifiably benefits from a promotional discount, they must immediately notify RSAWEB of the incorrect billing.
- By availing of this promotion, the customer agrees to fully reimburse RSAWEB for any amounts due and payable to the company if the promotion was wrongly applied.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or coupon, except for the Sanlam Reality Rewards Membership promotion.
- The promotion is only applicable for orders placed before the 27th November 2023.
- If RSAWEB is unable to process an order for reasons not attributed to their fault, the promotion pricing will not be applicable.
- Orders cannot be placed if there is an existing order on the system or existing service. If the order is not placed as there is an existing order or service blocking RSAWEB from placing the order, the promotion will not be applicable.