- RSAWEB reserves the right to adjust the monthly service fee of Bark services for customers in accordance with the fluctuation of the US dollar and Rand exchange rate.
- Any adjustments to the monthly service fee will be communicated to customers in advance via email or other suitable means of communication.
- Customers will have the option to accept the adjusted fee or cancel their subscription without incurring any cancellation fees.
- The adjustment in the monthly service fee will be implemented on the next billing cycle following the notification.
- RSAWEB will make reasonable efforts to minimize any significant changes to the monthly service fee and provide transparency to customers regarding the reasons for the adjustment.
- The adjusted monthly service fee will apply to both new customers and existing customers.
- By continuing to use the Bark services after being notified of the adjustment in the monthly service fee, customers acknowledge and accept the revised fee.
- RSAWEB reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Customers will be notified of any changes in advance.
- RSAWEB customers must provide RSAWEB with 1 (one) calendar months’ notice to cancel the Bark service.
View Bark Terms of Service